Nominations are now closed – results pending
For the second year in a row now, we will be running the Northern round of the RCPCH PAFTAs – Paediatric Awards For Training Achievements, where you all get to nominate those unsung heroes for recognition.
The PAFTAs have been widely praised for their role in supporting trainee morale. The RCPCH held their first national PAFTAs at the Annual Conference this year, and this will be repeated for the annual conference in March 2018 in Glasgow. Winners of our regional PAFTA will go forward to the national finalists. We will hold our own Northern award event early next year.
- ST 1-3 trainee – nomination by fellow trainees or supervisors
- ST 4-8 trainees – nomination by fellow trainees or supervisors
- Supervisors – can only be nominated by trainees
Who we want to recognise:
- Those who have gone the extra mile for their colleagues or patients
- Supervisors who have gone the extra mile to support their trainees
Sian Copley, RCPCH Trainee representative for Northern Region
Yincent Tse, Deputy Head of School